Former Doctoral Students
- Dr. Lukas Obholzer (LSE) on “Essays on bilateral coalition formation,” joint supervision with Kevin Featherstone. Currently Visiting Juniorprofessor, FU Berlin.
- Dr. Alexander Schellinger (Bremen) on “EU Labor Market Policies: Ideas and Thought Communities in the Policy Process,” joint supervision with Herbert Obinger. Currently Policy Fellow, Progressives Zentrum.
- Dr. Marina Cino-Pagliarello (LSE) on “The role of ideas in the transformation of the European education policy,” joint with Vassilis Monastiriotis. Currently ESRC Postdoctoral Fellow, London School of Economics.
Current Doctoral Students
- Angelos Angelou (LSE) on “Mechanisms of policy change: EU-IMF cooperation during the Eurozone crisis,” joint supervision with Kevin Featherstone.
- Jan Jakub Chromiec (Hertie School) on “The impact of Eurozone membership on negotiations in the Council of the EU,” joint supervision with Henrik Enderlein.